Police Call back service
If you want to email the police you can use these generic mailboxes:
You can also use their website with a 'Request a call back' link to a form which asks for Name, DOB, Address, Postcode, Contact phone, Email address, What happened, Is there any evidence preserved, Time to call back. All of these fields are voluntary.
Additionally there is a 'Message for officer' link if the officer details are known. The website address is www.hampshire.police.uk/internet/do-it-online/
Please use this form if you would like an officer to give you a call back at a time that suits you.
Please do not use this contact method if the incident is happening now, in an emergency always call 999.
Please note: This is not a crime or incident reporting service. If you require crime or incident reporting, please call 101. In the case of an emergency, please call 999.
Please do not use this service if:
- The incident is happening at this time
- Someone has been injured or is in possible danger at the moment
- If any force or violence or threat of force or violence was used during the incident
- If the incident happened outside of Hampshire or the Isle of Wight
- If the damage was as a result of a Road Traffic Collision
- If you believe that you have been targeted as a result of prejudice or hate
- If someone has entered your home without permission in order to commit the crime
Any information that you submit via this form will be sent through non-secure means and will potentially be viewable by third parties. By using this form you agree that any information submitted is done so at your own risk.
You can choose not to complete any fields that you do not wish to, or see the Contact Us page for details of alternative ways to get in touch.